Thursday, September 19, 2013

April 6, 2013

Just about….. 42 weeks… holy cow.

I haven’t had gluten intentionally in 42 weeks. 10 months
You’re probably asking. Why are you counting? Because this week was one of those weeks that feels like the kraken ate you then spit you out because you weren’t good enough. So I’ve been looking for things to cheer me up and tell myself that I’m doing some things in my life correctly. 
6 day migraines take it out of you. How I did this before I had things were a little more under control I have no idea. I got that birth control implant taken out, now they have no idea what to do about my ovarian cysts. I’m hoping my migraines that have been making my life torturous will lessen.

When I was getting the implant taken out, I was asked no less then 5 times what I was going to do for birth control now. I had to keep explaining that I didn’t use the implant for it’s birth control purpose but because I didn’t want more cysts. Considering I was there for only 30 min, it was kinda impressive that they were able to ask that much. I told them every time I don’t have sex. They didn’t believe me. I finally looked the doc in the eye and said ‘I practice abstinence’ They finally stopped asking after that. 

Weirdest thing about this migraine, besides it’s length, only way I’m comfortable is with a cold pack under my neck and a heating pad on my feet.
My body is going crazy, it’s offical

No comments:

Post a Comment